Taken my friends YJ for a spin.

jeeper411

One day a couple weeks ago,my friend invited me over to his house. He had a green 96' YJ Rio grande edition.(4cyl) Of coarse I asked to take it for a spin in his rather large horse arena. So we drove up and lefter in 2wd for some spinning action. After he did a few spins and a few little hills, he let me drive. And let me tell ya theres nothin like the power of a stock 4cyl. When I let the cluch out man did it spin. I did dognut after dognut after dognut. Then it got boring .So I saw a section of mud on a hill that looked like it would be fun to drive thru. But no, he just got it washed. So I said c'mon jeeps are supposed to be muddy.But No,No,No, he still wouldent go for it so we went to my house to have some fun and got stuck in my own backyard. I should have quit while I was Ahead.O'well [addsig]

Sounds like fun...I have a 95 YJ Rio Grande too...with the 4 banger...and personally I think it has good power. Although when climbing big stuff and it stalls...I curse the damn thing for not being a Six or a 350 for that matter. Take it easy[addsig]

There is no '96 YJ ever made
image-missing.png

And remember, friends don't let friends do DOGNUTS
image-missing.png
[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>I ment 95':eek:</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Explain the DOGNUTS
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I to have a 4 banger in my 87 YJ and have a great time in it but on the hwy on long hills there is a wish for more. I drove to Asheville NC today from Erwin TN through what is called Sams Gap with a 8% grade over several miles. Other than that I am quiet happy with my little motor that could! Tug[addsig]

do your dognuts like to ride in the 96 yj?[addsig]

Back