SYE on the way

Snitty

I can't believe I just did what I did... I was sittin here in front of my computer at 2:30am... looked on ebay for a SYE kit... there it was... AA SYE... $224... i'm getting my check friday morning.. and it will be gone before then... I know i'll be happy about it though

see the lowrider on the left in my sig pic? it should soon be hitting its growth spurt

Hmmm sye=lift of some kind... what are you goin for? How big? Do you have all the other stuff for the project yet?

soa... 33" something.... possibly BFG MT... there is a place just an hour here with some dandy prices... I'd love to go with TSL

Just from my experience, you might not want to plow with a lifted vehicle. I am not sure about a jeep, but years back I bought a 75 chevy that had a 4" lift, I got a plow cheap and put it on, adter one season the frame was toast. cause of the lift, the plow was well below the frame so when I hit the snow, instead of the impact being perfectly inline with the frame, it was being applied at a 45 degree angle to the front of the frame. ended up bending the heck out of the frame. bent it up about 3 inches. I knoiced it when the air cleaner started to dent the hood.

its gonna be some time.. still gotta buy the other hardware... and the all important tires

Back