swamped stories

currupt4130

VT Hokie
me and my buddy were out muddin in his ranger and my wrangler, needless to say he got through almost everything that day cuz he charges everything in his truck, well its sittin on 35s with a 7 inch lift and he thought it would be fun to try out the "bath tub". the name implies it all, he got and his front wheels were completely under mud and his back differential was barried, we went down the road to a bar, got some redneck with a chevy on 40" swampers to try and snatch him out, the guy snapped his rear axle tryin to pull my bud out, they went back the next day with my hi lift jack and jacked the back end up and snatched it with a major f 250 and the truck came right out, just thot id share with everyone cuz hes truck almost dissapeared

That sucks the guy broke his axle trying to help out.

currupt4130 said:
me and my buddy were out muddin in his ranger and my wrangler, needless to say he got through almost everything that day cuz he charges everything in his truck, well its sittin on 35s with a 7 inch lift and he thought it would be fun to try out the "bath tub". the name implies it all, he got and his front wheels were completely under mud and his back differential was barried, we went down the road to a bar, got some redneck with a chevy on 40" swampers to try and snatch him out, the guy snapped his rear axle tryin to pull my bud out, they went back the next day with my hi lift jack and jacked the back end up and snatched it with a major f 250 and the bitch came right out, just thot id share with everyone cuz hes truck almost dissapeared

Poor dude, being a good samaritan and ... SNAP! Did y'all hook him up with some dough?

Thats crazy man.Must have been stuck real good!

graewulf said:
my question would be... where was the strap hooked to? takes alot to snap an axle....

40" tires and lets assume it is a 10 or 12 bolt, ya that could mean snap! even if it was a factory corporate 14, they will wear out the axles with 40" on there.

Back