Sure do miss you all!

Tug-n-pull

Re: RE: Re: RE: Signature pic requirements

Well got to stop in at the house for a few days! Just finishing up a Job in Alabama just south of Montgomery near Fort Deposit place called Calhoun. Just a wide spot in the road with a bunch of piled up wrecked train cars! There is some great wheeling in Alabama from all that I have seen.

Funny when I did not have the money to buy a Jeep befor I got this new job now I do not have the time so cant see the reason to buy a jeep cause I have no time to fix it up or ride it. May be a bit later. I am still looking though.

Good to see so many new names here wish I had the time to get to know all of them. Also great to see so many of the ol stand bys still in here keeping it going.I miss the reading and taken part but the bay checks coming in every 7 days are just enough push to keep me away.

Get to be home with Momma Tug for the big V Day and we are haven a ball. Honey do list like you can't believe, hehehee not all of the work that needs caught up on is work at all!! hehehehe.

Take care and keep them jeeps a rolling! tug

Great to hear from ya, Tug!! Give Momma Tug an extra hug from all of us here on the Z!

Tug

Hey hey hey, welcome home! It's so nice you can be with Momma Tug at Valentines. I see your dilemma with the Jeep. Hey, tomorrow is another day! lol NO worries. It's nice to see the smile and happiness in your words, I know you were bummed for a bit there in the past with the job and jeep issues. Keep on checking in though! Take care and don't work too hard on that honey do list!

Lady

RE: 64 Users!

Tug-n-pull said:
............hehehee not all of the work that needs caught up on is work at all!! hehehehe.................

Why, whatever do you mean? :wink: :twisted:

We miss you, too, Tug! Good to see ya' stop in.

Does this sound like a good deal to you?

I was just thinking to myself the other day that we hadn't heard from you in a while... Good to hear from you. glad all is well :)

RE: Does this sound like a good deal to you?

Hey Tug!! It's good to finally hear from you again!!

Hope you enjoy your time back at home and get a few chances to check in here.

Re: RE: Another welding question

SO when you gonna get near Boston!

Good to hear from ya tug - haven't seen a post for awhile - just an idea.... get a laptop with wireless and at the end of a long shift, cruise around the ritzy neighborhoods until you get a wireless signal and log on...everyday like old times, mi amigo. LBR

RE: YJ 15 to 20 gal tank conversion

There is some great wheeling in Alabama from all that I have seen.
I agree with you 100%. You should let me know when you're around B'ham, and I'll buy you a beer. Glad to hear you're doing okay, and keep on truckin'

Z momma said good hug I just did not tell who it was from, Boston nothing personal but I hope not for a while Bean town is known to be a truckers night mare all them 1 way streets you all have, I travle through smoke or B'ham a bunch from Montgomery to Albertsville Boaz some times twice a day, Just never stop in always a running hard to get to 459, then 59 noth to Gadsten. Good to catch up onm all you all are into these days keep on jeepen and have a big time. tug out

RE: My latest project....

Over the past few weeks, I've seen several trucks hauling train wrecks, and each time I'm reminded of you, Tug! Good to know you've come to love that job the way you have, I'm happy for ya!

RE: welding spring steel

I'll be cruising through Albertville and down to Gadsden tomorrow to go riding for the weekend. If you see a Blue and Yellow CJ being towed by a shiny new '05 F-250, give me a waive.

RE: welding spring steel

i'm a few days late chiming in on this.. i've been very busy lately... good to have an update... nice to know how things are.. thanks

RE: SPOOL LOCKER?/ 3/4-1 ton axles

redrooster said:
I'll be cruising through Albertville and down to Gadsden tomorrow to go riding for the weekend. If you see a Blue and Yellow CJ being towed by a shiny new '05 F-250, give me a waive.

I did see a couple of trailer Queens behind a Pick up one had cut out rear fenders with tread plate corrners. If that was you I passed you and fell back a couple of times on 59 south lookin em over real close. Was also a nother single trailered jeep mostly stock looking! Could it be!!!! My name is on the front of my truck on the bug shield "TUG". Brt it was you! Dang had I only knew. hehehe tug

Great to hear from ya again Tug! The Mrs.'s and the spud say hey! You ever gonna pop back north again? Itchin' for a good trail partner. Give a squeeze to Momma...you have our prayers.

Back