Superlift TV

redrooster

Did anyone see Superlift TV on the Outdoor Channel last night?
They had a segment on Gray Rock and the Mount Olive Trails near Birmingham. It was pretty good. I saw some of my friends on there.
It's the same spot that I am going to compete at this weekend.

I need to add that channel to my Direct TV service. Just need to save some up some cash, cause at the same time, I am gonna add the Tivo, DVR, and HDTV signal.

I have seen the adds for the show in offroad mags, is it worth it?

Hi-Lift Loc-Rac

You can add just the Outdoor Channel to your DirectTv for $1.99 a month. That's what I did instead of adding a whole other package.

Thats what I am going to do, but I have that 57" sony in the basement that is HDTV and I want to make use of it!

I also work 2 full time jobs so I don't get to see TV on weekdays so thats why I want the Tivo DVR. (I think it is one thing) I am new to this "pay for TV thing." I never had cable or anything. When I bought my house in June, the antenna got no reception! I stuck it out until Football season! The first game, the picture was so horrible, I just could not take it so... I got Direct TV the next day. In my area, it was a lot less expensive than Cable, But anyway.

Is the 4x4 TV a good show? Does it compete with Trucks?

It doeasn't have build ups on it like Trucks. They show trail riding and competition. They have a trail tips segment on each show as well.

Back