Sunday Wheelin Pics!

bchcky

sunday was mothers day, but that doesnt mean me and my roommate in his tj and our friend bobby in his xj didnt have time for a little wheelin in the morning! so here are the pics, found a trail up in nh, very good trail. good times, i got stuck once, very minor, easy to pull out. oh and mother nature helped me with a new mod. she ripped my bumper off, i tried to climb the grassy hill you'll see the gray xj up on, i got up a bit farther than him, but on my way down, it came off. i think i like it that way now though, thanks mother nature!!
image-missing.png

here's a starter for you

and here's the rest:
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4286909059
let me know what you think!!

man that looks nice, wish I could find an area like that here in austin.....damn big city

thanks! yeah i know what you mean, i live in boston, but that place is up by my parents house, so its nice, cause i was home for mother's day that day anyways.

Great great great pics man! I love the pics with you doing the thumbs up in front of the xj, and the ever classic pose with your rig while its flexed. Looks like a nice muddy trail. Must be nice to have dirt roads with out locked gates.

That thumbs up one is great! I like the mod, the trip and the ZJ. Great pics.
People never look the way you think they will, pictured you different dude. Being a "brotha" (asian) and all.

Trailmaster blows!

You didn't need that bumper anyway, did you? :lol:

by the way, i know a couple people recently here were wondering about the dunlop mudrovers vs. the kumho venture mt's. well as you can all see from my gallery i finally got my dunlops installed, and i must say they performed marvelously! i love them. they have a lot of space in the tread pattern so they clean themselves out very well. got lots of grip on everything i was on. they're noticeably louder on the road, but hey, what mt's arent? the xj in those photos is my friend and he's also got the dunlops, we both love em. the tj in the photos has the kumho's and he loves those. in my opinion you cant go wrong either way. very similar tread pattern. but i know a few were skeptical of the dunlops on here for one reason or another (cant find the thread) but i say they have performed very well for me thus far. buy yourself a set!

Back