SugaMamas

I guess I am a little different from you guys then. I didnt want a girl who was one of the guys. Thats what the guys are for. No doubt the high maintenance aspect is a no no for me too in some regard. But when I started dating my wife it was because we were different that brought us closer together. We each had something new to bring to the relationship and I am a sucker for woman who knows how to smell, dress, and act like a woman. I did finally get her into watching football before we got married. A mans gotta draw the line somewhere :)

In college I knew alot more "tomboys" over hotties who you could label promiscuous. I guess if you wanted to sum up what I like my women to be it would be Daisy from the Dukes of Hazard. Smoking hot, drives a Jeep, willing to take a dip in the swimming hole but wheres a killer bikini and high heels out to it :)

RE: Without a doubt the ugliest Jeep!

well don't get me wrong. The "tomgirls" do still need to be hot!!

haha. I thought of this post a couple days ago when this girl was riding in my truck. She is definatly not the "tomboy" type. So she pulls down the sun visor and says "eewwww, I hate that stuff". So I.... thinking "What the H*** could be up there"...ask her what it is. She says something like "yuck, it's that dirt stuff". I just kept thinking to myself wondering why she was even there!!

Back