SugaMamas

Special_K

Had a second date Saturday with a hot chick (oops, I mean with a nice young woman whom I admired greatly for her wisdom and intellect). :D Really though, she's nice all around and we'll have a 3rd sometime soon. Cool part is she's a doctor, so maybe one day she can be my "suga-mama" while I stay at home, watch Oprah, pop bon-bons, and wear out charge cards at REI and my local 4WD reatailer. :D

Soooooooo...where are the pictures? 8) :lol: .

Seriosly though, that is pretty cool. Good looking, nice, AND a doctor...you did good!!

RE: 94 4.0 HO I6 with a rough idling problem

lets see the pics maaannnn! :mrgreen: ooh, it's kinda smokey in here :mrgreen:

heh my gf knows more about 4wd and jeeps than half the guys in my club thanks to dating me

and shes sexy as all get up

RE: CJ front seat risers/sliders assembely

LOL currupt, you are the man! Gotta teach em bout somethin good right?

Hahaha, lust er...love is in the air around here. People finding GF's and dating doctors, etc. Cool. Good luck with your Sugar Mama.

But, technically, if she's good looking you aren't just dating her for her money, and therefore isn't a true sugar mama. You did one better that that. Good job dude!!!!!!!

RE: gauges quit working?

Special_K said:
Had a second date Saturday with a hot chick (oops, I mean with a nice young woman whom I admired greatly for her wisdom and intellect). :D Really though, she's nice all around and we'll have a 3rd sometime soon. Cool part is she's a doctor, so maybe one day she can be my "suga-mama" while I stay at home, watch Oprah, pop bon-bons, and wear out charge cards at REI and my local 4WD reatailer. :D

So, what size are her...ummm, is her intellect, and does her wisdom look good in a tight pair of blue jeans? :lol:

(Sorry, couldn't help myself.....) :roll:

Special_K wrote:

Cool part is she's a doctor,…

Yeah – that’s nice, but can she cook? :lol:

Regards,

Knows what is really important, Gadget :mrgreen:

RE: toughest bumpers for $$

Inspector-Gadget said:
Special_K wrote:

Cool part is she's a doctor,…

Yeah – that’s nice, but can she cook? :lol:

Regards,

Knows what is really important, Gadget :mrgreen:

...or as my Grandmother used to say...

"Ah yes, but can she bake an apple pie?"

Mine's not a doctor she is a physical therapist. She is currently a home maker, so I am her only patient ;)

oh, and grandma would be proud - she makes a mean apple pie!

image-missing.png

RE: The death of Hunter S. Thompson

Good luck with the hot chick! lol Everyone deserves one!

I'm not your typical model type hot chick but my guy thinks my offroading hobby is trippy because I'm a girl and that it adds to my hottness.

Wierd. When I was young, I always thought guys only wanted high maintenence hot model types. I'm learning in my wise older age that independant, smart, not afraid to get dirty types are considered hot by many as well.

Nice to know! At any rate, good luck!
Lady

But we forgot the most important question!

Does she have a Doctor sister? Not me, but I am sure there are a jeeper or two on here interested!

XJ Part Numbers needed

LadyJeepFreak said:
Wierd. When I was young, I always thought guys only wanted high maintenence hot model types. I'm learning in my wise older age that independant, smart, not afraid to get dirty types are considered hot by many as well.

A lot of Sunshine's appeal to me is her hands on work around the house in our remodeling and landscaping work! Something about a chick with power tools and dirt under her nails just does it for me!!

just got a ride on some BFG MTs

Hahahaha. I got a kick out of everyone's posts.

LadyJeepFreak said:
When I was young, I always thought guys only wanted high maintenence hot model types. I'm learning in my wise older age that independant, smart, not afraid to get dirty types are considered hot by many as well.

Lady

Well Lady, I'm one of those types too. I absolutely positively can't stand high maintenance or materialistic types (that's an instant red light for me). To me, independent, smart, and not afraid to get dirty is definitely a turn-on...almost a qualifier for me...and they don't have to be a cover model.

As for this one, well I still have more to learn and she seems a little shy but she likes riding horses and is definitely not materialistic. Probably not quite as outdoorsy or as outgoing as my last gf. :( I still wonder about that one...and the door may still be open but that's a whole different, albeit related, story. I do contemplate the possibilities every now and then though. Between that and my bumper/tire carrier combo, maybe I'm just indecisive. :roll:

Sparky and Special K, you rock!

Special, I do wish you the best. The dating world is rough sometimes and people are just so darned wacked these days. lol Maybe she will come out of that shell and you'll be jeeping along with her by summertime!

Lady

RE: What do you drive? (post pics!)

I had a super hottie once. Not a doctor though. Wont travel that road again. Found out from another friend yesterday she made a late night visit to his house as well. He just know told me 6 years later. Claims he started to go there then backed her off for my benifet. Follows up with damn she was smoking though. Only if she could keep her pants on she might still be around. Give me a good old tomgirl any day.

Back