STUPID RICER (WRX)

gotta log in... i'll have to sign up when i get more time

yeah, i signed up but it says i can't view the off-topic forum until i have been a member for 30 days. thats pretty gay

TARSI

this is what he was talking about:

red89yj

Stupid Ricer (wrx)

So im driving down this road and a guy in front of me says "hey, let me pull some james bond moves in my wrx, since there isnt anything coming northbound" Well "mr.wanna turn around" quickly and hillariously turned into "mr. snowbound" across 4 lanes of traffic Me and my brother both had to take pictures with our phones as we slowly drove by while his friend clapped for the moron. Hope you enjoy!
red89yj has attached this image:

image-missing.png

that is just not my site and too many restriction over there! Just describe it to us! hehehe tug :lol:

sorry fellas for any troubles u had on JU... i didnt know there would be any problems at all, cuz i sent the link to my father at work and he was able to see it w/o any problems. anyway, most of the people on JU want to know what phone i used to take the picture, so ill tell you guys also. its a LG vx6000 that you can get with verizon. I was going about 15-20mph when i snapped it on hi-res.

Back