stupid question, but a question none the less...

2000wrangler

after we got about 4" of rain in an hour over the weekend, my passenger side front floor was soaked. the top never leaked before and couldnt see where it leaked. i am thinking that the drain to my a/c condenser got full and overflowed. here is the question. where is my overflow hose at. i looked around for about 30 min. the other day and i cant find it. i am sure that i am mistaking it for something else. :-? [addsig]

Ummm, you may be right with the AC thing, but i had the same experience once. I think i may have just left my door ajar because the next time it rained i made sure the doors were shut tight and it never happened again.... are you sure ur door was tightly closed?[addsig]

Bet it's the Windshield.

Many past post in archive.

Search for Windshield Leak

When you see the results,
you probally will not worry
about the AC..
VERY COMMON Problem,
with some easy fixes.

Search to the Left.[addsig]

Did U leave your (fresh air) vent controler open the night before? A few weeks ago, i did that and was lucky enough to find it only a hour late, before it could become worse.

edited by: GFD887, Jun 23, 2003 - 06:41 PM[addsig]

Just pop out the drain plugs and go. It is not very unusual to have a wet jeep. tug[addsig]

I had a problem with my 99' the AC drain would get
pluged up and drain in the passenger floor board, the
way I found mine is I started the jeep and turned the
AC on and found a small drip and sure enough it had some
mud in it and everytime I went off-roading I had to check
it and it finally took care of the problem...... :-D [addsig]

The air intake grill for the heater fan has a drain under the battery box on the firewall. If it is clogged, and with that much rain, it may have filled up to the point where the water came in through the heater fan.

Oh, and by the way, there is no such thing as a stupid question.[addsig]

Back