Spring's comin!!!

indiemo

It's sunny and above 30 for the first time in weeks here in central PA, AND I just got my quadratec and 4wd hardware catalogs in the mail. I've spent the past 3 days planning my summer mods. spring fever's striking already and we've still got a good 5 weeks of winter left![addsig]

Dreaming of spring myself. I have worn out the catalogs, made plans for my mods changed my mind several times and had to do so many simple repairs that I may never got the $'s to do the things I want to do. Good luck on your end. Tug[addsig]

we just got 2 more inches and its still comin down.......where is the global warming when you need it. the high doesnt get above freezing til next sunday.[addsig]

Yeah, I can't wait til spring and then summer. I hope to have a lift done by the end of the summer (OME 2 1/2" HD) and new tires to go with it (31X10.5X15 MT/Rs). I can't wait to be out cruising topless and possibly taking my first trip up to Paragon.

TARSI

edited by: tarsij, Feb 23, 2003 - 09:53 PM[addsig]

i cant wait to smell the clean spring air over the stinch of my interior :lol:

edited by: west747, Feb 23, 2003 - 09:59 PM[addsig]

Hate to rub it in, BUT it was 76F is S Texas today!!! :p :cool: :-D I'm sure I'll pay for that...it's supposed to rain for the next week (rumor has it)... :-( [addsig]

i'm all about having the interior smell go away too! :) haha... too much melted snow = mildew = smelly haha[addsig]

febreeze my brothers, gets the wet dog scent out too![addsig]

thats why I live in texas warm weather , mud+rocks+sand+Hills+water=lots of fun for my JEEP..... :cool: :cool: :cool: [addsig]

Can't Wait untill it warms up and Can't wait to go wheelin' :evil:
image-missing.png

image-missing.png
:evil: [addsig]

It's sunny and above 30 for the first time in weeks here in central PA, AND I just got my quadratec and 4wd hardware catalogs in the mail. I've spent the past 3 days planning my summer mods. spring fever's striking already and we've still got a good 5 weeks of winter left!

It's interesting that we do our trail riding is during the winter and when spring comes we have to wind it down as it gets too hot here (Lake Havasu, AZ). So in the next 5 weeks we will be moving out activities from the land to the lake. :-D

Dennis

edited by: dkreuzen, Feb 24, 2003 - 06:57 PM[addsig]

Back