Speaking of PM's

Green97TJ

How come when I check my PM's by clicking on the "My Account" button then "check send private messages" I see one message in my inbox, but if i just clik the link at the top of the page I have like 2 or 3 totally different messages???

Nathan :?: :?

doors off mirror help

I think one is PM's with the jeepz.com homepage software, and the other at the top of the forum page is specific to the php forum.

Hi,

Bounty is right. The PMs accessed under the "Your account" link at the very top by the Jeepz.com banner appear to be PMs for your Postnuke account. Postnuke is a content management system (CMS) which this site uses for the dynamic layout and user accounts.

But then there is this forum, which is a version of phpBB for Postnuke. phpBB also has its own settings area and PM system, which you access the PMs by clicking the link next to "Profile" at the top of each forum page. The link I'm talking about either says "You have no new messages" or "x new messages".

PMs I receive always come through my phpBB PM inbox. This is the one you should be using for the forum. :mrgreen:

-Nick :!:

Back