Sorry

My roomies are going on a cruise there next week... Seems like everyone's in vacation mode... Guessing you had a good time then, welcome back :)

RE: Stock shocks with a lift?

where's the wheelin pics from the trip??? ;)

You better be sorry! While we are freezing our arses off all week long you are out in a a t-shirt and shorts. I too am jealous. We had so much rain yesterday. And it NEVER rains anytime after february.

With a winter like the one you folks in Mass had this year I'd say you needed a vacation somewhere warm! Hope you had a blast, now get back to work :twisted: !

Yeah, don't freeze up there in Southern Cali Sully!

Nice to have you back Johnny! Any pics?

yup, between me and the wife, we took about 400 pics, some of the naked Beach, some of the wet t-shirt contest, then there are the ones that I can show! hehe I have not gotten them off the memmory card yet!

But thanks all! was a blast, for me and the wife... 7 days on the cruise ship only, at $2.00 a beer, our bar bill at the end of the week was only about $875.00.

We also spent 4 days in Miami which was nice! visited San Juan, ST Thomas, St Maarten, Nassua Bahamas. took some pics of some of the wierd options on the jeeps down there!

I accually lucked out, I didn't buy anything for my self on the trip by means of suvoniers cause I could care less, but bought the wifey a Nice Diamond and Rbi ring in st. Maarten, so I get to spend equal money on the Heep! works out in my favor!

RE: Re: Random Poetry...

You took your wife on the cruise ? Why ?

cuz hes married and thats a capitol offense if he didnt... now for those of us with girlfriends the area code rule applies and one would receieve a severe "stupid beating" for perpetrating this act

why did I bring the wife, like I had a choice! no... some friends of ours got married on the boat. there were about 80 people in our group.

Back