Sorry Rambling on

JeepBaja

lol just got a KandN Filter for the jeep should be in tomorrow hope it helps the jeep out oh and i hooked up a CB Radio all mounted and ready all though i just put it in for some rugged looks i think it might come in handy so i can talk to truckers and see where the PoLice are on the freeway
:) [addsig]

Ya, watch out for the fuzz, and what the hell is that po-po thinkin tryin to make the freeway safer :lol:

I put my CB in to use on the trail.[addsig]

Sounds like you are getting the Jeep all fixed up and ready. I love my cb and use it often. There is a good group of cb'ers around here in the local area and it is just good to know most any time of day you can get help for the asking on the cb. tug[addsig]

police around here don't use CB's but rather scanners to avoid people listening in, so I put a scanner in my truck, went to radio shack and bought the book of codes and listen in as I wish.
Johnny[addsig]

My sister put in a radar detecter.Works great,except for the fact that cops are good at judging speed.Sometimes you never even see the cops hiden behind a bush or what. :wink: Sully[addsig]

Back