Some strong words from Chrysler Groups CEO

Yet if you go off road and break something they are not going to fix it! tug :evil:

High output motor and trans for sale

I'm kinda glad that I've got an AMC, cause if I had to deal with two faced DC bas***ds that offer an off road vehicle, and won't fix it when you break it off roading, I think I have to sue them for false advertizing.

not only will they not fix offroad damages... but they will not honor a warranty for onroad damages if there is proof of it being offroad

everyone rips on DC for not fixing jeeps. I have only had good experiences with my jeep and the dealership I go to. A couple years back when my first jeep was new, some one backed into my jeep pretty hard and bent the sh$t out of my front bumper, at the time I could not afford a aftermarket so I went to my dealership, the gave me a new bumper and threw it on for a mere $30, and it only took 20 minutes. A family friend also purchased his 97 TJ at this dealership and he ended up bending a rear axle, they fixed it under warranty, not too many questions asked.

I am unsure if this is that particular dealership, or DC all together, but it is great when it comes to service!

Well, it's good to hear SOMEONE had a good experience with a dealership. I'm sure there are others that have had great or even good or average experiences having their Jeeps serviced but it's only the bad ones that get talked about.

I have nothing but compliments for my dealership (although I did give them alot of money) when I ordered mine. Even though they did screw up the order, they made it right and kept me happy. They even threw in a free (although probably only $20 to them) add a trunk.

I'll let you know more as I have to take it in to a different and closer dealer to have the rear defroster looked at. It's not coming on at all and no loose wires that I can see. I guess time will tell.

I have heard good and bad about warranty. It seems the main factor for refusing warranty is mud damage or rock damage.
Signing up for a Jeep Jamboree is admission of using it offroad. Isnt Jeep Jamboree's and camp Jeep sponsored by Jeep. So if you attend a jeep Jamborre is you warranty void. If a dealer gives you trouble dont argue and go to another dealer. If you argue he can put you in jeeps computer for abuse. Coil springs are what made Jeep go soft. Trucks have Leafs cars Have coils.

Back