soccer mom humvee training course

Anyone in western NC????

my mom wouldn't go any place near that much dirt in any car

Well, I think that is pretty cool. There is a lot of support for H1 drivers. They have plenty of training schools where Hummer owners can go and see how much their machine can handle. I'm all for off road enthusiasm. The H1 has proven to be a good machine, so I personally don't mind it.-al

Ya Wont Believe What I Found

I dont think the H1 is a soccer mom wagon.The H1 is tough, but for the price I will stick with the jeep anyday.Its good to see some people wheeling their H1's.

Bought the CJ!

Welcome to Jeepz. As the others said it is a H-1 and that is a very capible machine. As for the school that is a great place to learn how to wheel in a controled area where you will have help if you need it. However it is very funny and glad you posted it for us. Now that you are here tell us about you Jeep, tug

ahhh right on my jeep, 1994 blue jeep wrangler, putting another engine in it as of tomorow, sticking with the good old 4cylinder that came in it, its gotten me up hills and through more mud holes than i can count so its a good fit and cost efficient. it has a three inch body lift and 33 dunlop radial rovers, how i bought it, i plan on either going axle over or a suspension lift sooner or later and upgrading to some 35" swamper mud terrains, other than that its blue and is my best friend

Back