SOA now on hold... deer genocide!

Joopin

Super Moderator

I recently brought my 67 mustang to my mechanic to realign the front end and fix the powersteering... The front end got really bad after I hit the deer last sept. Anyway, He called me the other day and told me to come in, not a good sign. I went in yesterday and he put the stang on the lift... that deer F'd her up baaad. The pass. side shock is angled forward (should be straight) and it ripped the inner fender right off the frame! So now I have to bring it to a frame guy to repair the frame, replace the inner fender... and then realign the front. And that's just to make it drivable again! I still need to order all the sheet metal (not the hood, phew!) for the front and have it painted. Lucky for me I know the painter of my car pretty well and he will do it for nothing... SO as you can see... due to all this cash goin into the stang... the SOA project is now on hold! I was going to do it the second week in June and I was just about to call Tom Woods for my driveshaft and SYE... All because of a damn deer! So if you guys see a deer, KILL IT FOR YOUR FELLOW MUSCLE CAR OWNER! :evil: There, I'm done venting for now.[addsig]

Shoulda got a Camaro... Deer are afraid of them... Also, I think the deer was possibly trying to mate with the silly chrome horse in your grill.. =)

CHEVY FOREVAH!!!

P.S. -> It's all in fun...[addsig]

Camaro, eh? One of my friends had a camaro and a der attacked it, literally. he was just driving along at like 15 on a side road when the deer charged into the pass front fender, then broke his winshield and finally jumnped up onto the roof denting it before running off. So the point of this you may ask? Deer HATE chevys, and for good reason. The deer Joopin hit was probably admiring his beautiful stang and didn't realize it was gonna get hit.

TARSI[addsig]

:lol: :lol: I always liked that tarsi guy!
Here's to the memory of the stang... But it will ride again!

image-missing.png

edited by: Joopin\', May 23, 2003 - 08:45 AM[addsig]

Camaro, eh? One of my friends had a camaro and a der attacked it, literally. he was just driving along at like 15 on a side road when the deer charged into the pass front fender, then broke his winshield and finally jumnped up onto the roof denting it before running off. So the point of this you may ask? Deer HATE chevys, and for good reason. The deer Joopin hit was probably admiring his beautiful stang and didn't realize it was gonna get hit.

Jealousy... The deer was just jealous...[addsig]

That is one nice stang joopin. I have wanted a mustang almost as long as I have wanted a jeep. My dad's boss even offered to help me fix up a 68 coupe, but I didn't have the cash to buy it. O well, the stang in on hold until I get my YJ functioning properly.

TARSI[addsig]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! NOTHING or NOBODY can hate a camaro (a REAL camaro, a V8 that is) for good reason... I just hate the fact that I can't afford to buy one. Its an American musclecar... it is not possible to hate any musclecar. I'll have to say, you've got one beautiful machine there my friend... lets getter back in shape[addsig]

i had a 75 camaro when i was 17 . 327 - 4 speed . lost control of it street racing and hit a ford van that was in a guys driveway. cops estamated speed of impact at over 70 mph. the thing that saved me was i was out of control and hit it with the edge of the drivers side rear quarter panel . the force of me going back into the seat ripped the seat bolts out of the floor , and put the trunk and bumper into the back seat . the force of impact was so hard , that part of the rear quarter had a impression of the fords 16.5 inch tire in it and , swear ta god , you could read the tire in the quarter . it was a one ton van and i snaped it leafsprings , sent the van into 2 oak trees and it's rear end was about 5 feet away from it . the impact had sent the camaro back into the road going the direction i had been going originally. as the car screeched to a halt , i pulled myself out through the window without a scratch. i'm not a chevy guy , eventhough i have owned a couple , but i'm a fan of that one !! [addsig]

well little story last night at the 1/4 mile drag strip my and three friends went, two in an '87 camero that has had the pos 305 replaced w/ a 350, and my others friend 2wd 4.0 '94 grand!!! the guy in the camero woulnt run it, till my other buddy in the grand said he could take him..... long story short.... 1/4 mile later grand had pulled out the win by about .1 seconds :lol: :lol: [addsig]

never hit a deer, but when I was like 10 years old, my aunt had this 75 suburban scottsdale (similar to the 2500 hd) with a 454 and all the goodies, well driving along a dark NH high way with ten people in the burb!
hit a moose!
killed the sucker!
and the moose was hurt too!
Poor burb!

Camaro's rule

Johnny[addsig]

Back