so many jeepz so little members

jeepco88

I was driving into town today and i counted over 20 jeepz parked along the road and then it hit me... if i put one of the jeepz.com bussiness cards under every winshield wiper on the jeepz we would have sooooo many more members over time. and it would work well cuz i live in malibu and alot of tourists come with thier jeepz. but this was just an idea so tell me what you think!!!!! jeepco

this has been talked about alot on here, dont want people getting annoyed, ya know, the legal issues involved if any...

my dad is a laywer ill ask him if there's a legal issue but your right about people getting anoyed.

I dont know how people would react. When i get flyers on my Jeep, I usually get annoyed. But then again, I would love to see the word get around about Jeepz.com. This is a bit of a quagmire.

man, is poloticians can do it so can jeepers!!! im sure there will be some ppl that wont like it but so many more will love to have a place to come ask questions i say DO IT

I think it would be really cool to get one on my jeep,just because I am already a member.That would be so funny. :lol: Sully

I am part of the MR2 club message board also. My impression is that people will find the board if they are really looking for it or the information that it posseses. They aren't that hard to find. When i had a question i found it within a minute.

For that matter, I have had people from autoshops leave their card on my window and i always think, "what does my car look like it needs your shop?" and then later i think "if something brakes on my car i am going to sue them for sabatoge" (Ha ha)

Anyway, it is easy to come by the information and anyone that is seriously interested will make it here.

mr2fyre said:
I am part of the MR2 club message board also. My impression is that people will find the board if they are really looking for it or the information that it posseses. They aren't that hard to find. When i had a question i found it within a minute.

For that matter, I have had people from autoshops leave their card on my window and i always think, "what does my car look like it needs your shop?" and then later i think "if something brakes on my car i am going to sue them for sabatoge" (Ha ha)

Anyway, it is easy to come by the information and anyone that is seriously interested will make it here.

yea.... but it might keep someone from going to another site

I say go for it. You would be advertising somthing that the jeep owner is already interested in. I wouldn't be upset if sombody put a jeep related flyer on my jeep. Just my 2cent's.

Back