Slow Jeep

I believe I have seen that jeep on another site and if it is the same one the the specs on it are sweet.

I don't have the link anymore, but I downloaded a sweet video of a Wrangler sportin some fat Mickey T's pulling a wheelie. If anyone is interested I'll send it to them or someone could show me how to post it here.

I'd wheel it

Now that I think of it, I'd wheel anything.

I don't even remember where I found that vid, but there was a description of the Jeep with it. It's all factory with the normal minor mods done......air intake, reprogrammed, opened up exhaust......plus a little 100 horse shot of nitrous.

The Mustang had a much better reaction time, but had lost the race before the 60' mark :? That, plus the lack of tirespin makes me wonder if that thing has a NP242 and he had it in fulltime 4wd.

Re: RE: Elliptical suspensions

haha, that's pretty funny seeing a Charokee beeting a GT Mustang by that much!!

Good video!!

Speaking of nitrous...I got a sneak peak at a tube chassis that is being built by a friend of mine. It is sporting an LS1 engine, TH350, Atlas 4.3, Dana 60/70, 42 Iroks and 100hp nitrous kit. The whole thing should weigh in under 3000lbs. It should be very interesting.

RE: Re: RE: Dumb Gangstas

Great vid! Gotta show it to my buddy at work (owns a '95 Mustang and an old Bronco).......good razzin' material!!!!

Back