Selling the Jeep (ouch)

Snitty

Nope... not a joke...

I've decided I need to sell the jeep... it was a tough decision.. but I decided I'm going to take some time and go work in Florida to help out some in need.. and make me some killer money...

I have NO idea what to value it at... I guess I'll just have to take offers... I'm thinking about patching up the rust spots and painting over the entire jeep with some drab paint, so far my hood has been done...

Lots of good times in that thing.. but its about time to use it for something better... and when i return... i'll have plenty of money to save a poor PJ..

Since this thing is not the most suitable for onroad.. i think i'll market it toward the offroad crowd... i'll go cover it in mud... and write "for sale" in the mud... a vehicle covered bumper to bumper in mud seems to attract more attention than a 100,000 sports car... i love it

PS... is there anyone in the florida area.. or who has any knowledge of some hookups for a place to stay while i work... any information will be appreciated

RE: Re: Here are some progress pics

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

But I'm glad you are helping those in need. Good for you, and good luck.

Sorry to hear you have to sell your Jeep - especially after you just got the SOA done :(

I guess it will provide you with the cash you'll need to get down there and get settled in though. Hopefully after you're down there a while you'll find some sweetheart deal on a Jeep you like :)

Best of luck Snitty, and try to pop in here at Jeepz to let us know how you're making out putting new rooves over those folks' heads!!!

RE: rhino liner on the exterior

Oh man. I saw the title to this post and your one of the last people I was expecting to see as the person who started it.

Glad to hear you are selling it for a good cause though!! Whoever buys it will be very, very, very, very, very lucky.
Like Twisted said, be sure to come around here every once in a while.

i don't plan on headin out for a month or more.... and i'll have internet access down there... i've got my cell phone to connect with on the ol' craptop... the for sale signs are on my desk now.. they'll be in the window in the morning

RE: window zipper problem

gotta ask, but how do you make tons of money helping those in need? to me they dont usually go hand in hand, then again, my idea of helping them is volunteer work. just wondering what it is you'll be doing....

construction.... insurance money.... i know companies charging 3x normal rates and still underbidding jobs... i can make some serious money there... the work is needed badly

no price yet.. i guess i'm takin offers and seeing what other people think of it first... don't even know where to start...

as far as thieves and all that junk... i'm aware of all that... i've spent my life helping people, and always got burnt, until i finally grew some male parts and started to stick up for myself... and play the game better than the rest... i can't say that i know all of what i'm getting into.. but i'm ready to go find out

RE: grille guard questions

Good luck snitty! I hope it all goes smoothly for you. Stay safe and have a good one!

Back