Seem slow around here? It's OK!

Jeep#3

I've noticed that there are not that many posts going up lately. I think it is because it has finally gotten nice enough to go outside and do something with our Jeeps! I'd rather drive than type anyways! HAVE FUN! :-D [addsig]

it's crunch week and finals week over here. not too much time for anything.[addsig]

yes, i have been enjoying much more time outside as well. that, and prom was friday, so it was a rush for me to get things done for that and stuff...[addsig]

Just had to buy a new computer (there goes my lift money again) as lightning hit and burned down the steeple on the church across the street from my house and flashed my ol computer to a crisp. 500.00 dollar deductable and back to square one. How ever I just could not get into posting on my lap top that came off the ark! Now I am up and running like a whiz bang. Went from a old 1.2 gig athlon to a 2.2 celeron and what a difference. I can not keep up with it. Tug[addsig]

The weather was great,and I think we had those types of posts that you just didnt feel like posting a reply.We have slow times and fast times,bad times and good times,in the end at all works out good. Sully[addsig]

i've got the mobile internet... i can enjoy jeepz AND the nice weather at the same time[addsig]

Back