Search Question

jeeprostyle

I have heard people say you can search for memebers in your area. Any idea how to do this, i've looked in faqs and other places but no one mentions how to do it. Seems like everyone is over on the east coast, is this an east coast website and im just a lost west coaster, i would like to do some trails with some people but all the scheduled ones seemed to be east coast. Any Thoughs???

SWAT

I dont know how to search that out but I can tell you there are some west coasters here...and we have better trails hehehehe cant beat rock crawlin.
Where are you at in AZ Jeepro ? I moved from Chandler two years ago and know alot of good trails around Phoenix Valley

Click on 'Memberlist' at the top of any forum page, then go to the bottom where you see 'Select sort method' and choose 'location'.

I'm in the Midwest, IL.

ahhh . . thats bounty.

Im in lake havasu city, there good trails all over the place, im surrounded by dessert. I wish i could find some mud here, oh well, im in washington in the winter time, tons of mud then.

Where in Washington? Wish I would have wheeled more when I was stationed up there :cry:

I live in steilacoom, if you were stationed in fort lewis you should know where it is. It boarders it to the west, right on the puget sound. Theres a few places to wheel in washington, lotz of mud and water.

True that. But with cold weather comes snow/sleet and thats a whole nother world.

Back