saw something great today

far_right

today i saw a BRAND NEW black rubicon sitting in a parking lot that was covered in mud....but the funny thing was he had not even gotten a license plate yet.... if more jeep owners where like him... :mrgreen:

Hahaha.That is cool.If only ALL jeep owner where like that. :) Sully

LOL I had to dig through Mud to get to my Plate bolts and get the Temp off. I REALLY enjoy people that stare at you thinking, "Why would you do that to a new Jeep" and when they ask me I reply, "It's a Jeep , , , what else do you expect me to do with it."

I will never know for sure if I would break in a new jeep right or not. I would like to think I would but chances are I will never own a new one to find out. tug

The mud is the easy part, the hard part is the first trail where you know that rock damage or pinstriping is likely :wink:

far_right said:
today i saw a BRAND NEW black rubicon sitting in a parking lot that was covered in mud....but the funny thing was he had not even gotten a license plate yet.... if more jeep owners where like him... :mrgreen:

He's obviously got mud in the blood, good for him. :D

Thats hard core 8)

It took me a while (about 1000mi) to dive off in some deep mud (up to the floor boards) in mine. BUT, I was driving mine in the river with less than 75 miles on it. Some people thought I was nuts, but I told them "It's a Jeep, that's what it's made for". :twisted:

Back