Sad news

TwistedCU

I really wasn't going to post this but after the long thread announcing that we were expecting our 5th child, I figured it was in order.

Well my wife has had a very difficult pregnancy from the get-go and I have been home from work the past 2 days to play Mr. Mom and take care of Leigh (my wife).

Things took a turn for the worse today and a sonogram confirmed that we lost the baby. Leigh is doing fine physically, but as you can imagine it is a pretty heartbreaking thing to have happen.

We are blessed with 4 wonderful, healthy children and are just trying to focus on that.

Sure has made it difficult to get excited about the recent mods to the Jeep, although it has helped keep my mind off it.

That's just bad news. Prayers of comfort coming your way. I hope you two get by this without so much sorrow. God bless.

Kyle

Twisted, your priorities seem to be very much in order. The mud household offers our sincerest condolences. Having four already, you know what a blessing and a miracle childbirth is. You also know what a fragile process it all is. Our hearts are very sad. May God help you get past this - you're in our prayers. Think of it this way - it's a little more love you can give to the rest.

God Bless You and Yours,
Mr. and Mrs. Mud

So sorry to hear that.
Just take comfort in knowing your little one is in the hands of the ultimate baby-sitter untill you get to heaven to greet it!

May God Continue Bless Your Family!
Terry

Really sorry to hear that. My little girl is coming in Nov. and I worry all the time that she will be a healty little thing.

I am very sad to hear that. I just had a friend go through the same thing and saw how tough it was on them. Best wishes.

TC, I haven't the words. Your too good a person to have this happen. My thoughts are with you and Leigh my friend.

it is good to know that you are able to focus on the family you have... you have a lot of good people here rooting for you in your family to come

Twisted-

I am so sorry for you and your wifes loss. This is terrible news indeed. :cry: :cry: Take comfort in each other and your other children. Anything you need from Jeepz, let us know. I can't express my respect for you, or my sympathies. You are all in my thoughts.

Lady

Man, I am so sorry to hear that TC. My thoughts are with you guys.

Some friends of ours just went through this. It happened in her ninth month, and I think it almost drove both of them over the edge. They had to seek counseling and the advice they were given was to get pregnant again immediately. It sounded like bad advice to me, but they followed it and it has helped them deal with their loss in a great way.

Thank you all very much for your concern, thoughts, and prayer. It means a lot.

Leigh seems much better today and I am returning to work tomorrow. Our lives pretty much demand that we get on with life, with 4 kids and my very demanding job.

Sorry to hear about your loss Twisted. Our thoughts are with you.

Friends of ours recently lost their first child at 8 months but thankfully on the second attempt they had a healthy baby girl, just 3 weeks ago. I'm glad you have 4 others to be thankful for during these times.

Back