Ready for my close up Mr. Demill

Tug-n-pull

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

I hope this meets the approval of the members of the Jeepz family. I am so proud! Worked hard to get this far and I love the results. Tug

edited by: Tug-n-pull, Jun 19, 2003 - 09:37 AM[addsig]

Awesome! Please remind me, what size are your meats again? Your pictures are giving me the bug! :-D :lol: :evil: [addsig]

hot jeep man, i got a YJ with the bikini too, bought the windjammer and duster too so i got my psudo half top....

i like the wheels. I just bought the american racing outlaw II's.. when my jeep gets respectable lookin ill post some pics too

scary license plate

[addsig]

WOOT!!! BAD A$$!!!

Nice lookin' Jeep®...

Outta curiousity: Is it a 91???[addsig]

Nice Job Tug. It feels good when you do something like that on your own, and then have the end product to look at and be proud of yourself for acomplishing something you thought would be harder than it really was.[addsig]

Hey Tug...Jezebells lookin' GREAT......nice job....I like the looks of those meats, and can't wait to see her in action....will be there tomorrow.

Rob :p :cool: :) [addsig]

Looks good tug when am I gonna get a cool bumper????For my
yj???? LOL but looks good can't wait to see more pics''''' :-D [addsig]

Looks great Tug you should be proud of yourself. Now it's time to reap the benefits, hope you enjoy yourself this summer with the new ride. :cool: [addsig]

Took her out for a very short spin on the shorest trail close to home. The difference in handleing and traction was nothing short of WOW! Thanks for all of the comments and I am so tickeled with the results. I want to go to the wood for a real try out but Momma Tug has me cleaning house for the gang coing in. I just backed the ol pick up next to a window and we are shoveling out the house. hehehehe This week coming up has been so long getting here. Started palnning with PASmokeater back in Jan. Now it is finialy here. WHoooo Hooooo! We going trail riden for sure. Come on down and join in! tug

jhiggens. I can get you one built when ever you want it just im me and we can go over the details.

Glass97CJ5dude. Yes it does sir thanks.

erhild. It is an 87!

Boston Jeep. The tag matches my truck tag and my phone number! :evil:

jeepngeo. They are 31" x 11.5 x 15 Baja Claws.

Thanks again for the nice comments. tug [addsig]

Wow tug,that looks awsome.Its a 3 inch lift???Take lots of pictures on the jeepz.com trail ride.Then post them on here on jeepz.Wish I could come,.hehehe,in two years you know I'll come :wink: Sully

edited by: Sully, Jun 19, 2003 - 07:42 PM[addsig]

Tug- Brought a tear to my eye. Glad to see her standing tall and proud! It almost looks like she was smiling from fender to fender! Awesome work!![addsig]

Nice work tug, jeep looks great!!! Hope all goes well this weekend, wish I could have made it. BTW nice selection on the tires...

[addsig]

Looks nice. Nothing like doing the work your self. :) [addsig]

jps4jeep

Posted: Jun 20, 2003 - 08:14 AM
Tug- Brought a tear to my eye. Glad to see her standing tall and proud! It almost looks like she was smiling from fender to fender! Awesome work!!
===========

You said it!! [addsig]

Tug that is a beeautiful machine. I just wish mine could look that good. Now all you got to do is get some mud on it and your set.!!! :lol: Good luck
Mike[addsig]

Does this look any better? hehehehehe tug
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

edited by: Tug-n-pull, Jun 30, 2003 - 05:48 PM[addsig]

Back