"Rank" under your icon

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>>>BTW, you get your a/c taken care of today?<<

Hey man, fancy meeting you here
image-missing.png
. No AC, just undid the mounts to the engine and worked the mount of like-a-that
image-missing.png
. So I got the bl and mml on
image-missing.png
...............but
image-missing.png
the back two @&$#% bolts for the t-case drop are siezed so I'm still running the drop
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
. Liberating a sledge from work tomorrow, taking the skid off, calmly taking it to the basement, and pounding the hell outta those two until they give up
image-missing.png
. Damn, I feel this is like a BobJ project
image-missing.png
..............now go moderate something
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
.</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Is that one of those Whack Whack COME THE Whack Whack HELL Whack Whack OFF Whack Whack Of There! --- Pause For Beer --- Repeat as needed.[addsig]

how can you take the skid off if the bolts are still on there?
image-missing.png

Did you remember wd-40 and to try and take the weight off of it?
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Drack is one of those people that doesn't think first, he acts, then he thinks about his actions. Then he gets drunk and tries to bury his sorrows in a case of keg cans. Once he sobers up he feels guilty about what he did. Then he drinks again to black out the pain. You see it's an on going process, that is why drack is drunk all the time!
image-missing.png
[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>Drack is one of those people that doesn't think first, he acts, then he thinks about his actions. Then he gets drunk and tries to bury his sorrows in a case of keg cans. Once he sobers up he feels guilty about what he did. Then he drinks again to black out the pain. You see it's an on going process, that is why drack is drunk all the time!
image-missing.png
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Damn that is harsh....

[addsig]

you can post one word at a time.. but you'll never catch up
image-missing.png

I'll do something I don't normall do and stick up for 'drack here..

as I beleive I heard him say it, alcoholics hard a drinking problem, he has no problem drinking.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Hmm lots of usless posts going on here....might as well jump on the bandwagon. BTW this is the #1,000 General Chat post!!!
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Hey, if I wasn't sober, it mighta went quicker
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
............that'll learn me. Bob, I think I gave you the explanation of what the prob was that's why the mother of all hammers fixed da problem
image-missing.png
. KTJ, your abuse will be more sincere when you learn how to take a picture in broad daylight
image-missing.png
.........dumbass
image-missing.png
.[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>Hey, if I wasn't sober, it mighta went quicker
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
............that'll learn me. Bob, I think I gave you the explanation of what the prob was that's why the mother of all hammers fixed da problem
image-missing.png
. KTJ, your abuse will be more sincere when you learn how to take a picture in broad daylight
image-missing.png
.........dumbass
image-missing.png
.</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

They gave cameras a flash for when its dark outside. Not my problem the cam was a piece of shit. All you wanted was a pick, and I gave ya that.

Alcoholics go to meetings. Drack doesn't go to meetings therefore he is not an alcoholic
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

[quoteAlcoholics go to meetings. Drack doesn't go to meetings therefore he is not an alcoholic
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[/quote]

To further expand on that wisdom young one
image-missing.png
..........alcoholics have drinking problems, whereas I have no problem drinking
image-missing.png
. Hell, you trying to give me a rep over here already
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
???[addsig]