Questions To Ask Yourself Today

MerkL

Can you cry under water?

How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead
of just murdered?

If money doesn't grow on trees then why do banks have branches?

Since bread is square, then why is sandwich meat round?

Why do you have to "put your two cents in".. . but it's only a "penny for your
thoughts"? Where's that extra penny going to?

Once you're in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you were buried in for
eternity?

Why does a round pizza come in a square box?

What disease did cured ham actually have?

How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to
put wheels on luggage?

Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up like every two
hours?

If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing?

If you drink Pepsi at work in the Coke factory, will they fire you?

Why are you IN a movie, but you're ON TV?

Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at
things on the ground?

How come we choose from just two people for President and fifty for Miss America?

Why do doctors leave the room while you change? They're going to see you naked
anyway.

If a 911 operator has a heart attack, whom does he/she call?

Why is "bra" singular and "panties" plural?

Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet soup?

Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?

When your photo is taken for your driver's license, why do they tell you to smile? If
you are stopped by the police and asked for your license, are you going to be smiling

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, what is baby
oil made from?

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Is Disney World the only people trap operated by a mouse?

Do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?

Why did you just try singing the two songs above?

Why do they call it an asteroid when it's outside the hemisphere, but call it a
hemorrhoid when it's in your butt?

Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you, but when
you take him for a car ride; he sticks his head out the window?

Why the sun lightens our hair, but darkens our skin?

Why women can't put on mascara with their mouth closed? !

Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?

Why is "abbreviated" such a long word?

Why is it that doctors call what they do "practice"?

Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?

Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?

Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?

Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?

Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitoes?

Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?

You know that indestructible black box that is used on airplanes? Why don't they make the whole plane out of that stuff?!

Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?

Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?

If con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress?

If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?

RE: 4Low question...

Can you cry under water?
no... you try to hold your breath and cry all at the same time.

How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead
of just murdered?
the word assassinated mean to be murderd for political reasons there for you dont need to be important at all

If money doesn't grow on trees then why do banks have branches?
a branch is a limited part of a more complex unit

Since bread is square, then why is sandwich meat round?
before people sliced bread there were buns, buns are round

Why do you have to "put your two cents in".. . but it's only a "penny for your
taxes

Once you're in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you were buried in for
eternity?
lets hope not, i dont want to be stuck in somthing somone else got to choose for me

Why does a round pizza come in a square box?
they were planing for the future, now we get dips in the corners and it doesnt squish the pizza :D

What disease did cured ham actually have?
pork

How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to
put wheels on luggage?
if you could afford to fly you deserved to carry your own damn luggage, besides its a good work out

Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up like every two
hours?
babies sleep deep when they do sleep thou, then they are up and at em with a lot of energy, its not the quantity, its the quality

If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing?
the judge can still hear and thats who everyone listens to (including the translator)

If you drink Pepsi at work in the Coke factory, will they fire you?
no, you need to check out the compition. besides its a task to get them to take yourside :)

Why are you IN a movie, but you're ON TV?
i thought i had an answer but now i'm lost again... your right.. your never on this movie or in this tv show...

Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at
things on the ground?
so you can confirm what you can see up there. although i dont climb buildings i prefer mountians and if need be i bring my own binoculars (i'm a cheepass)

How come we choose from just two people for President and fifty for Miss America?
who wants to watch a bunch of ugly guys on screen.... even i would prefer to watch miss america

anyway.
incase you've left skid marks in your underwear, no docotor wants to chance that, you cant trust some people :?

If a 911 operator has a heart attack, whom does he/she call?
working in a call centre invironment myself, if not in que another agent on the floor would doncument their converstion, if in que their superviosr would take care of it)

Why is "bra" singular and "panties" plural?
same reason "shirt" is singular and "pants" is plural, just just for the record its panty dancing and not panties dancing

Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet soup?
generally illiterate people are learning to read and are more likey to get more out os being able to make the word A and I

Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?
when you see somthing in the freezer you can pull it out and see if its good or bad and not worry about the smell.. in the fridge you want to look,, and then see what the smell is andquickly as fast as possibly throw the whole container out, minimizing the conamition of the air you are breathing

When your photo is taken for your driver's license, why do they tell you to smile? If
you are stopped by the police and asked for your license, are you going to be smiling
what?? you got to smile?!?!?! they ask you not to smile here, for that exact reason :(

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, what is baby
oil made from?
mmmmm babies :D

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
yep, with out morons we would need to worry about right and wrong :D

Is Disney World the only people trap operated by a mouse?
no, there is also disney land

Do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?
yes, there is another one as well, i just cant remember which one, and people are starting to look at me funny at work.. although this isnt out of the ordinary

Why did you just try singing the two songs above?
just to confirm my answer :D

Why do they call it an asteroid when it's outside the hemisphere, but call it a
hemorrhoid when it's in your butt?
how about we change the world and start talkign about the hemorrhoid thats going to dystroy the world AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you, but when
you take him for a car ride; he sticks his head out the window?
my dog just sneezes, maybe you just have bad breath.. i'd be mad at you too if thats the case

Why the sun lightens our hair, but darkens our skin?
the naturaloils in your hair acts as a bleach while unprotected skin burns

Why women can't put on mascara with their mouth closed? !
i never understood that, i can do it with my mouth closed but none of my friends can i think they put in too much concentration

Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
i think when you become a psychic you have to sign papers saying you wont do that.. because common. if somone was allowed to predict that we'd have no lottery

Why is "abbreviated" such a long word?
to give a good example of what an abb. is. that way you dont have to think of a word on the spot

Why is it that doctors call what they do "practice"?
practice makes perfect

Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?
if you ever tasted the idshwashing liquid you wouldnt need to ask that question NASTY stuff.

Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
without your money they are broke

Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?
because everyone is in a rush to get home right after work.. if you take your time it wont be so busy

there is... its called mice

damn bastard

Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?
chain reation?now when i finish a convo i'm always like is there anything else i can do for you.. maybe its just habbit

You know that indestructible black box that is used on airplanes? Why don't they make the whole plane out of that stuff?!
now what would the fun in that be???

Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?
the wool does, but then it gets brushed back out and everything.. aww wool sweaters are sooo cute when they come out of the dryer

its a part of a ment (like i live in a basement.. its the base of the ment) the question is.. what is a ment?

If con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress?
it is depending on who your talking to

If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?
one of the most comon way we have transported deseases to tother countrys

(sorry not much to do at work today)

RE: Re: RE: 4Low question...

My personal favorite "ants answers":

antsinmypants said:
......Why do you have to "put your two cents in".. . but it's only a "penny for your
taxes

who wants to watch a bunch of ugly guys on screen.... even i would prefer to watch miss america

anyway.
incase you've left skid marks in your underwear, no docotor wants to chance that, you cant trust some people :?

there is... its called mice

damn bastard

its a part of a ment (like i live in a basement.. its the base of the ment) the question is.. what is a ment?

(sorry not much to do at work today)

ROFL! :lol:

88Wrangles said:
Kimberly, that is sad. You need to get a life! :roll: :roll: :D

sorry bud :( but when you work for 10 hours in front of a computer all day when its super slow and no one who would regularly sit beside you are not in you get a little bored. expecially since most websites are blocked :( but MerkL gave me something to do :D

RE: Re: RE: Pictures

antsinmypants said:
88Wrangles said:
Kimberly, that is sad. You need to get a life! :roll: :roll: :D

sorry bud :( but when you work for 10 hours in front of a computer all day when its super slow and no one who would regularly sit beside you are not in you get a little bored. expecially since most websites are blocked :( but MerkL gave me something to do :D

haha, I understand how that would be boring!! I was only joking :lol: :lol:

Your answers were very funny too!!!

Back