Question?

jps4jeep

Super Moderator
If someone tells you that they might be some where and supply you with a number to contact them to find out, then you tell them that you will call them when you get to the point of interest, and you do and they hang up on you... Is that rude?

so like ummm
if your gunna go off roading on "the moon" and they are like rock on give me a call when you get there and maybe i'll come out too, and you call them when your there... then they hang up on you???
i'm a little confused :?

hmmmmm maybe rude.... maybe not..... all depending on what you interupted them doing ;)

Re: Speedometer not speedometering right

antsinmypants said:
all depending on what you interupted them doing ;)

That ( :lol: ) or could it be that this place was so remote that you did not get very good cell phone reception....and they either could not hear you or your phone hung up on you?

If not, ya...I'd take it as being rude.

RE: Radiator question

No not remote at all, simply put someone was told by another person that they would be at a specific point and gave a number to make contact... so when that said person got there (point of interest) and make contact, they were hung up on...

there's a revolution going on in another thread here, i think maybe if it happens, your rude friend is going to lose his ear!!

RE: How

hanging up on anyone is ignorant... though I do it all the time... when someone is being ignorant to me, it is totally fine

90 and Bchky getting personal

I don't know what you are talking about, but a hang up is always rude.

Back