purpleyjgirl's new Jeep Grande Cherokee

purpleyjgirl

Heres the new Jeep, I love driving it, but im not crazy about the color. Thank god I married a auto body tech. :lol:
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Miss Purple looked soo much better in that spot! You are comming up this weekend with her, right?

Laura

I like, looks real clean. Has anyone made a offer on the YJ?
Johnny

Yeah she is real clean for a 93' No I dont think its going to get a lift, for now its my family grocery getter :lol: Im actually going to keep Miss Purple, my hubby's thinking of making her a sahara suit :wink: I just totaly broke my ujoint and my check engine light is going on every 5 secounds. Miss purple is a hurtin puppy, But stevens going to try and fix her before saturday, hes real busy with work tho. I was thinking even if I end up bring the cherokee and dont go on the trails with you guys I could call laura and I still wan to meet everyone. (im have to go up to pemproke anyways) I hope you guys dont mind, but I really cant chance anything else happening to her, she's now our secound vehicle and stevens main transportation, since he sold his mustang. Ill let you all know whats going on a little later in the week. But I would settle to have lunch with everyone, I wasnt going to be able to make it till 1pm anyway. Let me know what you think.

:cry: I hope you get her fixed! I need another sista to wheel with!

Dont worry Laura, you wont be the only girl on Saturday. My wife will be taking the wheel for a bit of the trip too! Christine, definalty come on up even with the new grand cherokee, you can always hop in one of our jeeps for the open air riding experience. Glad to hear you are able to keep Miss Purple! See you soon!

Thanks for understanding guys either way I will be calling our leader (Laura) on her cell at about 1pm so please dont forget to come out of the woods to meet me :p

it was!!!!! I just washed it today, but I went camping all weekend with it and everything was muddy, We had the biggest thunder and lightning storm, it rained so hard and I was in a tent!!!!!! :shock: But yeah she was pretty dirty.

Don't under estimate that grand purple! But if you go in one of the other "sistas"jeeps, Steven can ride with me, now I might be going solo.

Best friend might be busy, the Misses is kinda pissed at me for last weekends wheelin trip (ditched her to go wheelin big mistake cause the dog house has been kinda humid all week)

Look foward to seeing it in all its glory!

Johnny

Back