ps2 game

duff

anyone out there know of a good jeep racing game for the playstation 2 ? i have a bunch of racing games... smugglers run, monster jam,gran torismo 3, atv games, and others but really nothing with mainly jeeps. are any out there?[addsig]

You can carjack a Jeeper in Grand Theft Auto, Vice City[addsig]

Screamer 4x4 (from Virgin Interactive) is a great rock crawling game (for the PC though)[addsig]

i wonder what year Vice City took place.. i know it was in the 80's... The "jeeps" on that gave had square headlights... i wonder if the game took place pre-YJ[addsig]

The best part of the jeeps in vice city is that if you get the baseball bat and hit each door a few times the doors go flying off.....so now you have a video game where you can drive not only a jeep, but modify it as well![addsig]

i love simulated car-jacking as much as anyone but i'm really interested in a jeep 4-wheeling game. i do like the baseball bat part though.[addsig]

This game is for xbox and maybe for ps2. It is called 4x4evo2. It is a cool game!!!You put lifts tires lockers anything you can think of.It is a great game but is hard to find. Later :wink: Sully[addsig]

if you use a chain saw in vice city i think you can take the top off or maybe just take the doors off i dont know since i don't own a ps2[addsig]

I'm surprised there aren't more out there. I bought a battery powered car for my nephew recently and a remote controlled car for another kid a while back and cars in the form of Jeeps were all I could find...not that I'd want anything else. :)

Oh well, why should I expect toy cars to equate to video games?

My niece and nephew seem to be fascinated with my Jeep though. Maybe they'll be Jeep people yet.[addsig]

Back