Power Wheels R.E. edition? & friend's YJ after lift &amp

TwistedCU

My buddy just picked this up and added a couple of stickers from his new lift:
PowerWheelsJPG-2.jpg

Ok, that's his kids', but heres his YJ with a 2.5" RE standard duty kit and 31" Cooper STT's:
Kevins91Sahara-2.jpg

thats a great lookin YJ, love that color, especially with the matching rims

OutOfStep said:
thats a great lookin YJ, love that color, especially with the matching rims

Yeah, that's his baby. He's put a lot of $$/work into it. We're gonna put together a wheelin' trip when I get one of mine lifted.

Man, that's what I wanted to get my 2 year old daughter soon. But, NO! my wifes mom goes out and for no reason buys one of these for her:

image-missing.png

AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGG the humanity of it. Can you believe I have to have that thing in my garage?

How can I sabatoge this thing?

R E 5.5 long arm

south442 said:
How can I sabatoge this thing?
there's a million ways. but you're probably looking for a way to sabatoge it and get away with it. honestly, just go buy the jeep one, replace it in the middle of the night, and play dumb in the morning. either that or you need to have a serious heart to heart with your dear ol' mother in law.

Hey, Well at least that bug has big tires and rims that almost look like rubicon rims, and it is a convertible. I like the yellow Jeep!

Swap over a Jeep body. I am sure you can start modding it into something that would make you happy. I would start with some paint. I hate pink.

Homemade Rockers

That powerwheels is sweet, I didn't know they made any "lifted"... or is that the dads doing... I'm gonna go lift my little cousins powerwheel barbie jeep now.

As for the little bug PW, I would just start cutting wires, there can't be that many... then bring it back to the store and get the Wrangler! Simple as that.

Oh and the real jeep on this post is sweet too, I second on the matching rims idea... so money.

Joopin said:
I second on the matching rims idea....

Those wheels are stock, and so is the paint on them (part of the Sahara pkg)

Back