posting pics

currupt4130

VT Hokie
hey i was trying to figure out how to put a pic under my signature like everyone else has, not the avatar on the left side, anyone want to help me out?

Upload the pic you want onto your computer.What I do is use my aol email to host my pictures.If you have aol, click myspace in the web browser and then click see my ftp space.Then hit upload, it will show up a little box you need to fill in, write in the name of your pic.Then hit find file,(I keep mine a a folder called jeep pics).Hit desktop, and the folder with your pics in it.Then click upload selected files.And it should upload it onto your space.Make sure that you pick the picture that you typed in the little box before.Then, take the name of the pic you uploaded and put
image-missing.png

Just dont put spaces in between the first code and the url.And the url and the last [IMG] code.

If you can't figure it out, I can host it and post it for you.Just resize it and send it to my email.

[email]bandr12@aol.com[/email]

anything you need I can get

Hi,

Also there is a tutorial in the "forum related" section of the message board titled "Tutorial - How to post images." It may be of help :mrgreen:

-Nick :!:

Back