Pines pics from today....

graewulf

we had a great day, lots of pics, more to come once the other guys get theirs downloaded... we had a blast, a few good recoveries.. including the raising of the russian sub (see the pics, you 'll see what i mean). I got stuck on a tree (yes, ON a tree) in a puddle and had to use the hi-lift and a few accessorries to try to get free. hopefully i'll have those pics soon.

http://pictures.irvinefamily.org/pines3/index.htm

Check 'em out.. oh, the silverado was a few kids we came across who were really stuck. we helped them learn how to get unstuck....

Quadratrac Differential Service?

Everytime I see pics from the pines I want to go!Pics are great and I am glad you had a good,safe time.

In the words of Dustin Hofman in Rainman, "Wet, Very Wet!". Looks to be a great time. Getting stuck is about as much fun as helping some one get unstuck. Would love to go riden in the pines. tug

Swamper Thornbirds?

That was some serious bailing going on out there! Looks like a good time, thanx for sharing the pics with us!

pullin to the right

Great pics, looks like a lot of fun, out here I have to wait months just to get enough mud to play in, let alone some actual standing water :?

Tug-n-pull said:
In the words of Dustin Hofman in Rainman, "Wet, Very Wet!". Looks to be a great time. Getting stuck is about as much fun as helping some one get unstuck. Would love to go riden in the pines. tug

come on up anytime... i'l be more than happy to take you out and get you stuck...;)

i ain't using this to pad my stats but those are some legit shots. must have felt good returning that night traversing through all that nature. and taking some with you.

Tego Gets His Man!

Looks like you had a great time. Lots and lots of water. That was a nice looking Xterra you ran with and the Benz was real tight. Never seen one of those off road before. I hear that they are great at it too.

K-Phat said:
Looks like you had a great time. Lots and lots of water. That was a nice looking Xterra you ran with and the Benz was real tight. Never seen one of those off road before. I hear that they are great at it too.

yeah the benz was sweet.. came thru with front & rear lockers... only a 2.8l 6 though... we were in atsion, near batsto.... lots of trails out there.. i headed home before the night run, i was watered out by then (dont like getting stuck in the dark in an area i don't know real well). anytime anyone wants to run out there, let me know, i'm usually up for it most weekends.

Back