picture hosting

jeepmaster

ok after spending about 10 minutes trying to get my picture to show up i finally gave up. i tried to different sites and neither pic showed up, so ive decided to try a new technique. i noticed that dingus's pics showed up as did bounty's and several others. what provider/server/domain are you guys using to host those? is it a personal one or is it like geocites or what, cause id really like to show some pics and you guys seem to have a good grasp on how it works, ithink this will help someothers out there who suffer from bad no pic hosting servers as well. thanks[addsig]

yeah how do you do it? :evil: [addsig]

kk sweet, im gonna take some better pics of it here when i get a chance and it'll stop snowing and probably be sendin them to you.[addsig]

I use server space that comes with my dialup, I need to get more as it fills up fast. If you see a pic on another site you want to use, well, that makes things a whole lot easier :lol: [addsig]

1) Goto http://www.imagestation.com

2) Sign up...its free. Don't put a password on your stuff or no one will be able to view it.

3) Upload your pictures to imagestation...just put them in the bin. You dont need to make a gallery

4) Once uploaded click on your picture to view it fullsize...once it loads right click on the picture and choose "properties"...the url should be there. Copy and paste it into the IMG thing on jeepz.com.

5) Enjoy showing off your machine to everyone!

image-missing.png
[addsig]

Let us see if this works now
image-missing.png
if it does here is my little ol stocker tug
Rayovac you are da man! Thanks a bunch Tug

edited by: Tug-n-pull, Feb 18, 2003 - 08:01 AM[addsig]

image-missing.png
crossing fingers... sweeeeet. I had a password on mine... thanks! :)

edited by: Joopin\', Feb 18, 2003 - 08:32 AM[addsig]

see if this works :evil:
image-missing.png
this truck has been though many of a mud hole look it's stained :evil:

edited by: carriss, Feb 18, 2003 - 10:04 PM[addsig]

Back