Pics from Paragon Dec 14th

PASmokeater

Here is the link to a friend's website. He has the red Mazda p/u. The XJ in the pics is Dingus,and why yes...I'm the one without the spare tire lol The latest pics are page two, and feel free to check out his website !!!!! Rob
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/graewulf/paragon1.htm[addsig]

Thanks for sharing Rob! I wish I could have played this weekend...beautiful weather in Texas for the past few days! AND, I'm stuck working a BUNCH of overtime...starting a 48 hr shift tomorrow...
image-missing.png
Well, I'm glad others are having fun!!
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

those look awesome! i wish we could get a little fluffy stuff around here to mess around in. ~ master[addsig]

Hey bigT! To answer your question, I'm a Paramedic with a 911 service...my shifts are normally 24 hrs in duration, however my coworker's wife is having a c-section birth tomorrow, so I'm covering for him! Ah joy, better her than me!!!
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Great pics, I see you guys had fun. Well I think in a few days you will be seeing some more snow, because today it poored rain for 3 hours in socal.Nice to see you had fun.[addsig]

To Quinners: That's awesome! Glad you do that type of work. Lord knows I couldn't!

411: Don't put away the umbrella yet! According to weather.com you all are in for it for the week! I lived in OC for 29 years, and my folks still do. They said they got hammered today! That's great for Big Bear. I guess we're going to get it tomorrow, here in Albuquerque.[addsig]

I never thought my jeep would be able to do something like that but after seeing some of the stock jeeps and that mazda pickup, I know my YJ could definitely handle that.[addsig]

Jeep are born to do that sort of stuff. Stock Jeeps are not wimp Jeeps and to quote that crazy cajun on Adam Sandlers movie "You Can Do It" later Tug[addsig]

looks like only SOME of the videos transferred... i'll get the rest up after school today... (they're really big! i had to get that free host because it gave me 50 mb's and i USED IT ALL ON THESE VIDEOS!) lol...

i forget which ones worked last night... i think 2,3,4,9 worked... just try a few![addsig]

Ask anyone who's riden with me, I beat the snot out of my little stock TJ,and she never fails to bring me home. The very first time I went wheeling, I was amazed at the capabilities of the stock Jeep. The best part is that everytime I go, non-Jeepers and Jeepers alike think I'm a little nuts
image-missing.png
but I'm always at the resturaunt at the end of the day, right along side of them. Oh yeah, Don't let the pics fool you, that Mazda is riding a little bit higher than stock, and has a beefy set of shoes on it lol Rob
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

and before you go busting on that maza pickup... keep in mind it wasn't stock... it had like 11" wide tires on it or something like that... they were enormous![addsig]

Back