Photochoppers, need your help

tarsij

I have decided to paint a picture of a jeep on the back cover of my cell phone, but I need some help with the picture. I need this picture drawn in lines, so I can cut out different portions ofr the different colors I'm going to use. If anyone can do this I would be most appreciative. I could also use a drawing or a sketch of a Jeep from the side if anyone has any.
image-missing.png

Thanks,
TARSI

edited by: tarsij, Mar 25, 2003 - 08:59 PM[addsig]

my phone has the built in camera, so i just take a picture and bam its my new background so i dont have to deal with all that. its nice to always have a digital camera on you. :) [addsig]

i can do it tomorrow in school (class is 1:00-2:30 EST) and have you check it out. how do you want the regions set up? one for each wheel, tire, body, top, door, antenna, etc...? i just don't know how specific/detailed you want it.[addsig]

hey, tarsij I love that jeep.Its a 4 banger,rio grande??? Thats cool man. :wink: Sully[addsig]

That's a nice lookin' 4banger, aren't all Rio Grandes '95s?[addsig]

I don't know if its a rio grande or not. I just snagged it offline because it was a good side shot.

Dingus: I was thinking of a different region for each of the following: rims, tires, top, body and windows. If you could do that, you will have the title of ultimate photoshopper in my book. And also a high-five.

TARSI

edited by: tarsij, Mar 26, 2003 - 01:57 PM[addsig]

ok dude i'll take a whack at it tomorrow... :)[addsig]

Back