Paragon Pictures from October Run (Finally!)

LadyJeepFreak

Well, the Walmart found my film finally. I could have shot them. LOL See if the photo lab there gets any more of my money.

Anyways! There are pictures on page two and three of my albums on my website, linked below.

Please be patient, dial ups!

Whoever took my pictures (or if anyone knows who took them) please let me know! I am horrible at names but you did a great job and I want to give you credit on my site!

Have fun, I know I did!

Lady :lol:

The pics make me sad, and want to go back today. But, other then that they are wicked good. I love the Boston Vs. Maryland!

All the pics came out wicked good, and I'm glad that WalMart found them! Tell Zeb I said "What's up hick!"

How is Crazy Z doing, I still have his cell number in my phone!
I still have not got my photo's developed! Can't wait till spring!

LOL I told him Laura and he said heya back. Johnny, ya should call him. lol He is still crazy but doing well. I know I want some snow here before spring!!!

Laura, I thought you would appreicate that boston vs. md. lol It was a great weekend that we go tta repeat soon!

Lady

Seeing how Iam in one of the pics, and you have Pop-ups.
I somehow feel like I deserve a percentage of the profits.

Let me ask my lawyer

Ya, good times When's the next one ?

lol thanks guys! It was a most (wicked) good time.

Tom, when I see some profit, I'll send you your peice of it. Lol That is a jeepz sponsered site so I don't think I'll be getting any anytime soon. Good laugh.

How about a January run??

Lady

motorcraft 2150 carb.

january ? Iam here ready anytime.
mike is currently undergoing a soa but we should be done soon.

Back