paragon 2/22

frankiefire702

me and e friend are heading up to paragon on sunday 2/22. we are looking for a third rig to run with us or a fourth, fifth,etc. we'll probably just run some blues and greens for the day. if anyone is interested post up. :D thanks.

frankie. count me in, so far that day is clear for me. I'll see if i can snag another person too..chances are i won't.

frankiefire702 said:
we'll probably just run some blues and greens for the day.
You mean High blues and low blacks Right ?
Just messing with ya, Not going to get your feet wet again ?

White said:
frankiefire702 said:
we'll probably just run some blues and greens for the day.
You mean High blues and low blacks Right ?
Just messing with ya, Not going to get your feet wet again ?
not funny tom. :roll: . hopefully i'll have me a set of waders this time. :p . you gonna be around that day? it would be nice to have somebody who knows their way around there. "the lake that is!" :twisted:
image-missing.png

lol ! deserved that :)
not sure if Ill be there? Would of been nice to have a pic of my trusty co-pilot bailing out :shock:

any one else in? so far we have 3 possibly 4 rigs going. if any one else decides they want to come post up. we'll be at the gas station by the pap entrance around 9:15-9:30. i'll be in a blue tj with nj fire fighter plates.

-frankie,

i'll check in tomorrow eve (Sat) - by then i'll know for sure. thinkin' about doin' a pines run with the Jersey Devil gang.

-Sudz

dude, where is that photo from? is that down by the pic? what rig was yours? :shock:

...we had just left the trail & dumped out onto a road for about fifty yards before we headed back in - my son snagged that shot over my shoulder.

here are 2 more from Sun, Jan 25 (pines) - i was behind 'ya

image-missing.png

here's a shot of my junk - '95 ZJ - pic parking lot

image-missing.png

ah, i remeber you guys. i liked your zj you got. let me know if you want to run with us tomorrow to paragon. i don't know where you live but 3 of us are meeting here in carlstadt and then heading up around 6:45. we'll be at the gas station outside paragon until 9:30 if anyone wants to meet there. :D

...coming up from the Trenton area - takes me a little over 2 hours - i'll let you know for sure later this eve -

Sudz

in that case it would be easier for you to meet us up by paragon. just post up later so i know whether to wait up for you at the gas station.

frank

frankiefire702,

i'm in

i'll meet you guys up there - i PM'd you my contact info - give me a shout back when you get a chance. i'm gonna go gas up the buggy.

Sudz
image-missing.png

fast with the pictures white..i gotta wait for CVS to get mine done. tomarrow i'll scan some a post 'em

image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
-Tom

dude you are insane - definitely fun to watch though - wish I had brought my camcorder

i'm uploading my pics now - i got stills of the climb -
image-missing.png

-Sudz

Back