pap 31st

The ride is still on!
At this stage there will be three rigs from this location for the 31st.
LGR if you are going we'll meet you there!
Anyone planning to ride please post up.

yeah, i gotta get directions if frank ain't going..never drove up solo yet. who's in stinky?

Sorry guys. Can't do this one. Rig won't be ready by then. Have fun and take lots of pics. Hopefully I can hit the next one.

Homemade Rocker Gaurds

Hey guys! I am in if you still got room. Just let me know where to meet everyone.

thanks

Im in stroudsburg. I have actually wheeled with stinkycheeseman and white a few times already but i am alwaqys lookin to meet more wheelers.

It"s still on! Me, White, Grivell, and maybe a few other rigs will be at the gas station no later than 9am.
Wilderness, just give White a call when you get to the park. All are still welcome. Can't wait!

Stink

made me a driveshaft today

I hate my life!!!!!!

Can't go. Thanks for the thought.

Reason: I gotta work work on my first weekend off in three months. Make sence to you? Me neither.

Looks cool dude. I would have liked to have gone on this last run but right now I'm running on 30" at's till my new swampers come in. The heep looks like a roller skate. :lol:
image-missing.png

i got some video of the other day but i don't know how to make it digital or whatever, anyone give me word on how to, I got an idea, but i don't have the stuff to do it.

Back