Oregon Jeepers?

88Wrangles

I was just wondering who here is from Oregon. I think Laniac and LBR are from around here, but is anyone else? LBR, where about are you anyways?

I'm not from Oregon but I've been down there with a local 4 wheel drive club a few times. It's about a 3-4 hour drive from here in Vancouver. Can't remember where we went, I was just following everyone else.

Hi 88Wrangles - 50+ miles to the west in Florence - home of the Rhododendron Festival and KILLER sand dunes!

I think I am heading over to the coast here pretty soon for some dune running, as soon as I get my axle fixed. We should get together.

How many 4x4's do you own?

Sounds like a good idea! I think i'm taking my bike over this weekend, if I can get it running in time. Just let me know when is a good time for you guys and we will go!

I'm heading down to the dunes for the first time this summer. My friends have all been down there. They say you can rent dune buggies. Should be fun.

yes you can rent dune buggies- theres a couple places that you can get them from. they even give tours, but thats not quite as much fun.

Ya, those big rigs (tours) are kinda dull laboring across the dunes, but the quads kick! Seen bikes with a paddle tire in back motor up the face and I swear that the front tire wasn't touching the whole way up. What a romp in the sand that must be. Unfortunately, our work load this time 'o year is 95% and play load is 5%. I'd love to reverse those figures somehow!! LBR

Back