One more Badlands pic you just can't miss

Bounty__Hunter

Super Moderator

One more I came across from our trip to the Badlands last month. This is not me.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Was that the guys who you warned not to go threw the pipe.Due to the fact that it is 4' deep on the other side. :lol: Hahahaha.....thats funny stuff. :wink: Sully[addsig]

Video did'nt work. :wink: Sully[addsig]

Video did'nt work. :wink: Sully

it didn't work for me [play direct left mouse click]

but I [right mouse click, save as, open new file.
and it DID work.

try it, gotta see this one.
[addsig]

Little bit of water sitting in the throttle body when they pulled the intake tube off. They pulled the plugs and cranked the engine just in case, but no water in the cylinders. None in the oil either.

They winched it up to dry land so they didn't have to get their feet wet when working on it :lol: The owner's ready to go back :-O [addsig]

Thats great, I laughed so hard. thanks for the post! I love to see a man go for it! There is no shame in pushing the edge. hehehehehehehe tug
[addsig]

not quite something you'll find me doing... but certainly respectable willingness[addsig]

Finally got to see that, LMAO, Why did he need a pull out, worried about water in the motor, got hung up on a underwater rock?

Johnny[addsig]

He shut the engine down so he wouldn''t hydrolock it, didn't want to ingest water into the engine and break a rod.[addsig]

Back