OMG Spank them kids 2 (TWO)

L33TJ33P

http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/10/11/mother.shot.ap/index.html
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Police: Texas girl kills sleeping mother

DALLAS, Texas (AP) -- A 12-year-old girl upset about being grounded by her mother fatally shot the woman in the face while she slept, Texas police said.

Elvira Marion Walton, 48, was discovered in her bed early Sunday by her son. The 10-year-old boy called police around 1 a.m.

"Apparently the motive is because the daughter was upset that the mother disciplined her," police Sgt. Gary Kirkpatrick said in Monday editions of The Dallas Morning News.

The girl has been charged with murder. Police found a gun in the house, but investigators did not immediately say whether it was the weapon used in the shooting or who owned it.

An older daughter, Thanica Derrick, said her mother had been having trouble with the girl. Walton had six children and lived in a converted garage used as the family home.

"She is your average 12-year-old, hormones and everything," said Derrick, 22. "There's nothing that bad to make her do that to my mama. She had been breaking out of the house and not going to school."

Having to have my hood repainted.

L33TJ33P Quoted INTERNET sources:

BARSTOW, California (AP) -- An 11-year-old attacked her baby sitter with a machete during a struggle that included attempts by the girl to grab a baseball bat, a shovel and a BB gun, investigators said.

and…

DALLAS, Texas (AP) -- A 12-year-old girl upset about being grounded by her mother fatally shot the woman in the face while she slept, Texas police said.

Ya see!!!!

I told you so!!!!

That is what you get when you send your children to a Montessori School. :lol:

c7o8x-3.jpg

The feral kid from the Mad Max-2 movie - with a machete, a Glock and a bad attitude.

What those kids need is about eight weeks of tutelage by a Marine Corps D.I, or better yet, one week under the tutelage of Sister Mary Evangeline Harderthansteel.

:twisted:

Regards,

Loaded, locked and scared of the younger generation, Gadget :shock:

Back