Officially back to work!!!

Saurian

Good morning! Although I have been doing work around the new place, and I will be paid for it on my first check, today marks my first day of training... We're in training all this week, off Saturday, Friends and Family night Sunday (what a freaking joke), VIP night Monday, and our grand opening Tuesday, May 3...

It's gonna be nice to be back to work steadily... Not only can I get my bills paid, but I finally have something to pour myself into!

Just thought I'd share, thanks all for the warm comments and wishes when I first posted that things were starting to start up...

RE: WJ on 44

Thanks, firemanharry!

You know what else is way cool? I get to wear puffy chef pants! With little chef hats on them and everything! Ooooh :D

Well, they ARE crazy cool, no denying it... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know the feeling. I can't wait to wear scrubs. I never thought they were cool, until the prospect of doing clinicals during my impending education came to fruition.

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: for

Congrats, Saurian!! Life is good!

Mingez, when I was working EMS and the ER at the same time, the only clothes I ever wore were scrubs and my paramedic uniform. Scrubs not only look cool, but they're perhaps the most comfortable thing next to being nekkid in a field of daisies.....oops, did I type that out loud? :oops:

RE: I need a wrangler real bad,anyone close to dalton ga

Sparky-Watts said:
Congrats, Saurian!! Life is good!

Mingez, when I was working EMS and the ER at the same time, the only clothes I ever wore were scrubs and my paramedic uniform. Scrubs not only look cool, but they're perhaps the most comfortable thing next to being nekkid in a field of daisies.....oops, did I type that out loud? :oops:

You guys are getting scarey! :lol:

Yo Saurian, good luck with the new job.

mike

RE: Custom Built YJ

No, no little chef hats, I wish... Just the O'Charley's baseball cap like hats... Black, with our logo on the front, and a brass buckle on the back...

Tomorrow it's our Friends and Family night, wish me luck!!! Monday's VIP, then we open on Tuesday for the first time to the paying customer...

I can't wait!!! :D :D :D

Saurian said:
Tomorrow it's our Friends and Family night, wish me luck!!!

Luck for what, that you'll actually have friends or family show up? :lol:

j/k Saurian.....I'm glad to see you so excited about your new job. Feels good, doesn't it? :wink:

It does... Friends and Family night went off without a hitch, so did our VIP night tonight... On Friends and Family, I had close to 80 reserved seats for the Michigan Jeepers crowd, at various times, they pretty much all showed up... I heard that they all had a great time, have 13 pages of compliments to give to my boss, along with a note under my wiperblade, and a bar-napkin note sent in with one of the servers :)

Grand opening tomorrow, can't wait... Wish I wasn't so under the weather right now, but what're you gonna do...

Back