"OFF THAT GASSSS"

carriss

when is the last timeyou went wheelin' and some one in the passneger seat told you to let off the gas. you've heard about back seat drivers right? well i was about ready to have a spoter with the petal to metal than a back seat driver! :-O :lol: :evil:

edited by: carriss, Feb 14, 2003 - 08:57 PM[addsig]

Ya theres a guy like that that goes wheeling w/ me. He has a 88 Toyota 4runner. When he has to leave his runner behind and hop in my jeep because the trail is becoming "hardcore" then he thinks he becomes my coach. "Maybe you should avoid that puddle" and I say "NO" cuz I'm in a jeep :-D . Worst kind of back seat driver. [addsig]

I saw a stick on ebay that is perfect for this.

"Jeep, If you ride with me, be prepared to die with me."

Thought is was neat...but they wanted $9.00 for it[addsig]

I'd rather have someone like that in my passenger seat than what I usually have, a dumb teenager that is there for the ride. I'd rather have someone that is cautious and understands offroading , than "Yeah man you can make it" followed by us wadding through mud for an hour getting unstuck.[addsig]

I got a bunch of younger Jeepers around here that like to see how dirty that they can get when they go to the woods. I can not for the life of me get them to see that to go and come back as clean as posible and not break anything and not have to get out and wade the mud is better. So I get to pull em out and laugh at em! tug[addsig]

Back