Nice to have a YJ again

TwistedCU

Last night rode into York around 9pm or so to hit Dunkin Donuts for a coffee for me and a latte for her. It was a cool clear night and it was just the perfect night for a cruise with the top and doors off, mudders singin' down the road.

Ahhhh, man I missed that. It's good to have my YJ :D

On a side note, I took it to a popular spot near my work last week. It did well on the hills and the ravines which were washed out pretty bad after all the rain we've had. I put a set of cheap General Grabber MT mudders on it when I bought it and they self-cleaned really well. They're slightly more agressive than the run of the mill mudders that all have similar tread patterns but were only about $120 each. I don't know how well the sidewalls will hold up at Paragon but so far they were definately worth the $$$.

Attachments

• 07-06-06_1440.jpg
    07-06-06_1440.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 182

My wife and I sat down and worked out a plan to get out of debt, we decided to sell everything that we don't really need. As difficult as it is, my YJ is on the chopping block (we will keep the XJ). After all the student loans are paid off, I will get another one (although I am seriously considering a pre-76 CJ-5). I'll get to keep her until September....:cry:

red93 said:
Keep the jeep.... get rid of the wife:purple:
I would harp the same thing...but the wife is reading over my shoulder..(slap)

"OUCH"!

TwistedCopper said:
Hey don't be dissin' the XJ's out there!

I haven't gotten to rag on your grocery-getter for a while....just had to do it!!:twisted: :p

Back