New XXX wrangler!!!

Man..I was like why at first..then I saw the PS2 and box in the back...man oh man. way too much. who needs a ps2 in the car anyways? wait until ya get home lazy bums. I hate what some people do to there jeep.....mainly thugs

Questions about lift for '00 XJ

The first thing I thought when I saw it was "OMG WHY DOES THAT DISCO BALL SAY JEEP ON IT?!"

Buuuuut... the inside is suveeeeeet! :D

LOL@disco ball!

i'd like to wheel it because i've always wondered if spinners are good off road. I'v been thinking of getting some for my jeep.

Laura!! You are NOT! lol You will laugh at this! I was just sitting at a light today when I saw some spinners on another 4X4 and I thought hummm Gosh I know its so ricer like but those spinners are totally phat. I wonder what they'd look like on the Jeep? That was my second thought, no lie. LOL

Were sick. :roll:

Umm, I like the Jeep. Hey, some people don't offroad so what's the deal? If they want it all plush like that, power to em!

I love the neon lights and the spinners, always a sucker to both even if I don't drive em like that. :shock:

LOL

Lady :twisted:

The other jeepz will laugh and tease your jeep Laura...and wont let in join any Jeeping games...
Save your Jeep from having to go to a shink and do the talk show circuit...
Yes...you see yy owner put this spinners on me and I was teased by the others jeeps, they wont pull me out of and mud holes when I got stuck...AND ! dont even mention getting high centered...now my life is terrible, I hang out with thw lower jeep crowd...and dream of cromie extensions.
Please Laura I beg of you... dont do this!

I would just as soon have a dose of the Clap! at least you can get rid of the clap. hehehehe

Just think of the jeep he or she could have had with the money wasted on that ride. I mean with all of the money spent on it it will still leak in the rain, ride like a tank, and break like a Jeep. Please. tug

tally another one up for the dark side...

goes to show that money often falls into the hands of the wrong people

Back