New to the site

Rudedogg22

I just bought a 93 Rubicon "tombraider" Limited edition. I have a couple questions. Can anyone help?

#1 How do I get the doors off? They have nuts on the bottom of the door hinges. I've never seen this before. I losened the nuts but the doors still wouldn't budge.

#2 Were can I get Some cheap rims, and "winter" tires? I drive it to work on the interstate everyday, and would like some cheap rims and skinnier tires for winter travel. I have the sweet 33's that came on the Jeep, but I don't want to push the snow, and ruin the sweet rims in the salt.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks

Hi there, welcome to the forum! Lots of good info here.. As far as the rims and tires, I'd check your local www.craigslist.org listings. I search auto parts and type in Jeep, and find useful stuff a lot at pretty decent and flexible prices. Hope it helps you out a bit. Enjoy the forums, I know I do!

Welcome to JEEPZ! As far as the doors go, you just have to take the nuts off the bottom and move the door back and forth while pulling up. Don't forget to remove the door straps first! It will get easier after the doors are on/off a couple of times. Hope that helps, good luck!

Back