New TJ

L33TJ33P

Hello all, :-D For my VERY first Post I will be asking a question.
I Just bought a new 2003 TJ and have been searcing for a Suspension Lift. I only want a 2" lift at this time, yet EVERYWHERE I go to get it I have had problems finding the Lift Kits that are made FOR the 2003 and not 2002 or earlier. :-x

I have a 4 Wheel Parts Wholesaler less than 5 min from my home and that is where I have been searching (in person) the rest has been internet serfing for the liftkits made FOR an 03.

Anyone have any suggestions on lift Kits that will fit the 03 with no customizing of the parts themselves? All I want are 4 Shocks, 4 Springs and bump guards. Any help would be greatly appreciated.[addsig]

I have an 03 myself I believe that everthing is still the same. I am looking for one also I think I found one its a fabtech they have a 2.5 or an adjustable 2.5 without springs.[addsig]

I have tried a few things by just buying 02 parts. the First was new Windshield wipers. No dice on the Wipers, I ended up having to tear the new Rubber off the re-fills and replacing the (Factory dry rotted) ones with the factory Arms.

Before type Pics.
Sorry I don't have any after because I can't find a dealer that will take a chance and sell me a Kit just yet.[addsig]

I haven't a clue. Any reason, that you know, why I should go with Spacers and not full springs?[addsig]

Back