New lady jeeper in DE

Netties-JK09

Hi, everyone. Just introducing myself. Looking forward to a lot of good advice on this forum.
Here's my JKU.

Attachments

• image-3022591157.png
    image-3022591157.png
    617.1 KB · Views: 254

Hi dear and welcome. This is a really cool site--probably the best out there overall. And there is tons of great Jeep folks here. With your new Jeep there are many here who have these mark and know about the ins and outs that may be helpful for you in the questions you may have upcoming as your adventure unfolds.

Wonderful and welcome to the great world of Jeeps. It is an incredible culture, opens doors of adventure one cannot imagine and is the greatest vehicle ever made!!!!!

And..............Remember the Jeep wave to other Jeepers as learning curve #1..... :D

Hat is tipped,

Robert

Thank you, Robert! I'm sure I will enjoy being a part of this forum.
I learned about the wave pretty quickly after buying my jeep. I Wave to everyone I see in a wrangler (regardless of model). I don't Always get a wave back but it doesn't matter. I'm as happy as a
Clam in my jeep.

Put some new shoes on it today. Extremely happy!

Attachments

• image-3191028829.png
    image-3191028829.png
    775.1 KB · Views: 231
  • image-2793405466.png
    image-2793405466.png
    800.1 KB · Views: 228
Wow, what a beautiful rig. Love it. There is such difference in the marks now. I am learning them, even after 46 years of Jeeps. I stopped at my 1983 CJ-7, VEX, about 20 years ago now. But it is used outside the US and in many different roles, environments and you may wish to look at mine as a comparison.

Cool on the wave. You got it. This is fun seeing these new members.

Let us know here if you ever get out to the far southwest in New Mexico. Great Jeepin' here.

Hat is tipped some more and again, gorgeous Jeep, maiden!!!

Robert

Back