New guy

Shawnpeter

Ok am sure I am not the first but need some help! I have 2007 2 door and want to make it the best on and off road jeep out there.... What should be first up grade, chip, air intake ETC ETC. This is a every drive, I am looking for performance first.... Any help would be great

my opinion think about protection and i dont just mean bigger bumpers think about what ull use it for . The first thing u should think of is if ur goin out solo(you nd the girl friend;) or with friends but just the 1 vehical) a winch is a must also if mud/water is ur kinda thing snorkal hi-lift jack. Just make shure ull get the jeep home my first jeep cost me $400 got it stuck in a swamp n didnt get it back 4 mounths n by that time it was scrap we did have it runnin day after we got it out but throttle body got stuck wide open while driveing through a tight trail lets just leave it at that its long gone now:lol: becarefull and have fun!!!

Ok am sure I am not the first but need some help! I have 2007 2 door and want to make it the best on and off road jeep out there.... What should be first up grade, chip, air intake ETC ETC. This is a every drive, I am looking for performance first.... Any help would be great

if you are looking to get engine performance out of a jeep wrangler then you wont have much luck. with wranglers its all about clearance and making it past the next obstacle.

if you are seriously crazy about modifying the engine then you could: get a gibson or magnaflo catback, AFE intake, or turbo ,and the chip stuff is really only for if you modify the gearing in the axle.

now if you are willing to give up on the engine upgrades. you can get: 4" suspension lift, fabtech is a fav but the more affordable is prob procomp; 35" bfg at's or mt's; rock guards sliders; get a real roll cage, the oem one is not real good or safe(go figure);body armor front bumper; and lastly a warn winch

hope you have a deep budget lol

Back